Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Caving VS Baking

Last Sunday I have a chance to go caving. But I intend to bake a cake on the same day. Initially I think I could go caving in the morning and bake the cake afterward. After a rasional thinking, I won't be able to bake after I went for caving. Which I should I choose?

Well I choose to bake cake. Afterall I've been to that place for caving before, why waste my time to go there again!

So I decided to bake a wonderful cake......a Rich Moist Chocolate Cake. It turn out quite successful. It soft, it didn't peak in the center but the bottom of the cake is easy to crumble. Still don't know the reason yet. Maybe I didn't use the correct size cake tin.

I did give some to my friends to taste it......and .....everybody like it.

Happy to hear it.

Alpha

No comments: