Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Guy Who Can Cook & Bake

Well I can't say I a good cook or a great pastry chef.....but I have interest in the area. I keen to learn the new recipe. But I still got no guts to try every recipe that makes my saliva dripping from my mouth. Still need to think of costs before buying the ingredient.

So far I've invest some money to buy baking utensils. Buying only the utensil that I will use frequent.

Everybody will have one kind of look when they know I could bake cakes. Yeah guys seldom cook or bake. Oops now many guys cook for girls. There is a trainee working in my office few weeks ago...he said that he cook for his friends at their rented house. Well according to him the girls don't know how to cook. No offence here! But I also didn't deny the truth from what i see and hear that nowaday girls is not what girls used to be last time.

The trainee intend to become a chefs....but his parent object, so he take other subject to study.

Till now beside then the trainee, I haven't really meet a guy that have the same interest as mine. Is it really that difficult to look for one?

Alpha

No comments: