Monday, June 04, 2007

Oops!...I Did It Again

Nope I'm not talking about the song of american singer Britney Spears. It just about my blog. I did mentioning that I'll update more and give a touch up for my blog. But it already more than 6 months I didn't do a single things....not even update it. Well today I've check thru my email and comments section. Surprise to get 32 comments.

To my horror my blog have been taken over by those online advertisement. I've no choice, I delete it all. Maybe I have to monitor closely to prevent this to happen in the future.

Well what happen to me in this 6 months of absent? Hmmm....Nothing much happen to me. Is the same old me.Working in the same old company and having the same old colleagues.

Now is 3.34am....its quite late....or should i say quite early for me to be awake to write a blog at this hour?

I better get some sleep.

Alpha

No comments: