Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Review : Mushi-shi



Finally I've finish watching the anime. This anime contain 26 episode. It not up to my expectation. I don't like this kind of anime.

The story line is too straight forward, whereby the main character Ginko-san will travelling from one place to another place and he will try to solve their place caused by mushi. So the whole series is following the formula. Sometime I feel very boring watching it.

Another thing is that the character in this anime is not a bishonen type. They didn't draw a nice face for Ginko-san and same with the rest of the characters.

But I like their theme song "The Sore Feet song" by Ally Kerr.

The bright side of the anime is that it suitable to be view by children, it doesn't have nudity, spilling of blood or violent.

To know more of the anime : Mushi-shi

Alpha

1 comment:

Fabian Trunz said...

Sorry, but I don't agree at all. This is one of the most amazing anime I ever watched, it's unlike anything I've ever seen before. Yes, it does have a simple, mission-type structure, but I don't hear people complaining about Cowboy Bebop because of that.

I like Mushi-shi's style, it's so laid back and every single episode seems to reveal another amazing idea. It's a bit philosophical and I think it's deeper than a lot of the crap us anime watchers usually degrade ourselves to. (Highschool romance? COME ON ALREADY!)