Thursday, June 07, 2007

Philosophy from Mushi-shi


Fabian comment :

Sorry, but I don't agree at all. This is one of the most amazing anime I ever watched, it's unlike anything I've ever seen before. Yes, it does have a simple, mission-type structure, but I don't hear people complaining about Cowboy Bebop because of that.

I like Mushi-shi's style, it's so laid back and every single episode seems to reveal another amazing idea. It's a bit philosophical and I think it's deeper than a lot of the crap us anime watchers usually degrade ourselves to. (Highschool romance? COME ON ALREADY!)



I agree and disagree towards the comments.

I must say, I agree that this anime do have a bit of philosophical. In few episodes, Ginko-san say that he is not like other mushi-shi who kill mushi, he kind of live peacefully with it whenever is possible. Like him, we also should try to live peacefully with our surrounding living being by not polluting the world, use less paper, don't use equipment or spray that contain CFC compound etc...etc. Think how we could save this dying earth now. Think how we human going to live if we destroy the forest and polluted the sea and air..hmm I think I overdo it...muahaha.


For Fabian this anime is the best, but it isn't for me. I have my own taste of anime that I like and dislike. Everyone have their own reason why they like to watch certain category of anime. So we can't judge those people that like to watch the so call "crap" you've mention. You can't choose for others!

Anyway, this is my blog and this is my review. I stand by my review, this anime is bored.

~ Alpha

No comments: