Saturday, February 04, 2006

My Handphone Number

It have been 8 months since I own a handphone. I take extra precaution not to give my number to any Tom, Dick or Harry. I only give it to my friends and some colleague, but not to my boss or my FC and immediate Manager. Common sense tell me that if they have your handphone no, they will call you at midnight when you are sleeping or very early in the morning when you are still in bed.

Until one fine day, I have to call my FC using my handphone on something very urgent! It a mistake to make that call. At last my FC got my handphone no and so far so good as he haven't call me at midnight or early morning.

But my number will be circulate among my immediate Manager. Okey! My FC did give it to one of my manager and he call me up telling me about one very urgent matter. Indeed the matter is very urgent, but what can I do, our office is still close for Chinese New Year holiday! Nevermind I can sacrifice my time to go back to office to attend the matter.....but the bank is close on Saturday and my boss still in China! So I tell him I can't solve the problem and have to wait until our office open on next Monday, which he say "ok" Oh my God!....then why you still want to call my personal handphone leh when the thing can wait until Monday?

haiz~~ sooner or later my phone number will reach my boss.......he like to call people during midnight. In future I might not have a peaceful night!

~ Alpha

No comments: