Thursday, February 09, 2006

Our Habit

Do you realize that sometimes we travel to one place using a long distance road instead of using a shorter distance road? It is because we are more comfortable using the road we are more familiar with.

Today I'm having lunch with my boss. I've notice the dishes he order is almost 100% same as what we eat few days ago at this same restaurant. Not only this time I've notice his habit of ordering the same dishes, he does it almost everything and at every other restaurant.

Although we go to a famous and expensive restaurant, after eating a few rounds of the same dishes you'll realize the dish is no longer have the special taste as when you eat it first time.

Oh man!this is not a road side stall which do not have varieties of dishes, he should have order different dishes upon our every visit to all the famous restaurant!

He just don't know how to utilize his money to order good food! Well for me, I just want to eat good food but I'm without money. But again my boss just order the same old dishes. Haiz~~

~ Alpha

No comments: