Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Office Plan as at yesterday


My Office Plan

Legend

a) Green color = computer table
b) Yellow color = writing desk
c) Grey color = pathway
d) blue line = partition
e) Circle "O"= chair

So if you have read my previous post, I've mention that I'm in the same floor with the management people while other staffs is in ground floor.

~ 'A' is myself. As you can see in the diagram I have 2 writing table and a computer. Total together 3 table. I also occupy half of the file shelf behind me. I kind of having my own territory and it quite large!

~ 'B' is the Head of Human Resource Dept. She take the smallest space among us all.

~ 'C' is my Account Executive. She also have her own territory, she have a partition to separate between 'A' and 'B'.

~ 'D' is my Financial Controller. He sit a room. Sitting in a room is like disconnecting ourself with outside world. It's very boring sitting in a room.

No comments: