Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Office Plan as at today


My office plan (7 Feb 2006)

Legend

a) Green color = computer table
b) Yellow color = writing desk
c) Grey color = pathway
d) Blue line = partition
d) Circle "O" = chair
e) Red color circle "O" = new ruler

When I'm happily govern my territory, suddenly come a foreign power to claim part of my territory. A "supreme being" (my boss) command me to create a vacant land to this foreign power to rule.

I clear a table (the one which is beside my computer) for the new ruler.

~ 'E' is one of my company's engineer. He will be my neighbor for about 1 year or at least until our project finished.

The new ruler drop by to see his new land. Not satisfy with the new territory...he say it is too small. He got a lot of royalty/minister/guests (supplier/subcontractor/etc) and goodies (files) to store when he settle in.

Before he come, we have arrange a new computer for him. After his inspection he request a larger writing desk and cabinet.

Ok, we order a new desk and cabinet for him.....but we do not have any idea where to place it. Although my drawing seem to have a lot of space between 'A' table and 'C' partition.....it actually only a narrow pathway....I'm a lousy drawer! The desk will come tomorrow and we have request the furniture owner (interior designer) to help us to rearrange our sitting.

So just wait and see how many land will be apportion back to me.

~ Alpha

No comments: