Thursday, March 30, 2006

Being Adopted Son/Daughter......(2)

When people ask me how many siblings do I have. I'll think for a moment and will reply...."I have another 2 sibling" (exclude P)......but depend on situation ....sometimes I'll say I have 3 other sibling (include P).

I'm very scare when people ask me question on "how many sibling do I have". I scare that when I say I have 2 other sibling, on the other side my sister telling people we have 3 sibling, then we'll die....having to explain to them.

At one time my sister and I study in the same collegue but different class. So as usually on the beginning of semester some lecturer will get know the student by having casual chat. Well got one particular lecture did ask me THE question.....so I say 2 sibling. This lecture also teach at my sister class. I just hope the lecture won't ask my sister the same question. When I have chance I go and meet with my sister and inform her about the matter. I think from that day onwards our answer have been standardise no matter who ask or in what situation.

I HAVE MORE 2 SIBLING.

This is not to say we do not accept P, but it is more easier for us ..... by not having to explain where is P, what is P doing now or never heard of P being our sister and other sort of questions.

It is very difficult for us to reply when people start asking about P. Well we just don't mention about P to other people then this will solve our problem. So till now (except close friends) many still don't know I have another elder sister.

Lately I've found out another contradiction on our answer. All my sibling answer to THE Question is that "I have 2 more sibling". But my parent say they have 4 children. So far the problem haven't arise yet. Well hope other people won't found out.

~ Alpha

No comments: