Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Year Resolution.....(2)

Aaah....I'm very lazy, until now also haven't start reading the bible. Don't know whether this resolution will postpone to be my Next New Year Resolution!

I know, I need to start to read the bible or else won't be able to finish in December, but I get a lot of distraction from Internet, TV & other books & I sleep a lot.

Now I'm reading "Manners & Customs of the Bible" by James M. Freeman. Haven't finish reading it and it quite okey. What irritate me the most is that the book refer to the chapters in bible by Roman Numerals i.e. I, II, III, IV, V etc...etc.

At first, I'm in total lost on which chapter it refer to especially when it come to chapter 50 as in Roman Numerals it is "L". First time in my life to see this symbol.

I know.... I know... I brag a lot.....is time for me to start reading the Bible.

Alpha

No comments: