Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lately I'm Very Forgetful

Yeah, now I easy can forget something. Just few days ago, as usual I go to church to take the gospel van to fetch church member for service. When I arrive at the front door I realize I've forgotten the pin number. I can't access into the church! For months I've been able to key in the number but why now I can't remember the pin number?

Since the increment I've found out I'm really slowly walking towards a place called "Never ending work load". I need to arrange a lot of things and many more things to think of and also a lot of planning in my mind. My worries (job related matters) have increased. No wonder I've more grey hair now!

I remember those day, when I'm still a junior in the company I don't have worries. I just do my things and any problem will be hand back to senior to solve. When I chat with friends, I heard them saying they have a lot of pressure. Well I'm gladly say I don't have. At that time my job is easy, repetitive and dull.

After years of enjoying a happy and easy life, it is time for me to bear more responsible. My Accounts Executive pass me a company to take care. Is a newly establish company which the core business is a plantation sector.

I will be responsible for the daily affair of the company which including accounts/human resources/ordering material and other related function. I'm only an accounts clerk and I have to do all these things. Nevermind I learn.

Nothing much to do in the first few months, now it has been 3rd year since I take over. The work load slowly increase. The company have 13,000 acres of land. Fully develop only 3,000 acres and now the opening area is bigger and bigger. The work will be more and more. Up until now I don't have assistant to help me as I still can manage myself. I don't know what will happen once they fully develop the whole 13,000 acres of land.

My worries does not stop here. Recently my company have interest in buying 2nd land which is about 10,000 acres and a 3rd land if successful will also be about 10,000 acres. OMG!

Will all these new land or newly establish company for the new land under me? I just don't know.

Alpha