Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well He Really Can Help!

Today my Financial Controller (FC) come back from outstation and I'm preparing Company B's salary. So it is good timing for me to inform him about the pay raise for Company B's staffs.

I take the cheques and the voucher for him to check and sign....while he signing the voucher I say to him

"Just to let you know, Boss have agreed to increase the pay for Company B's staff"

"Okay, I'll talk to boss."

So I went out from his room.

FC intercom my HR Head requesting a fresh name list. Wow at least it is the beginning of good sign.

Just a minute.....why my HR Head stay inside my FC room for so long?.....From rumor I heard my FC have a incident on the recent business trip which make him "lose face". I haven't know the full detail yet.

Besides that he already know the increment in Company B. My Manager sms him. He don't like it.....the way my manager act (bypass the FC).

Luckily we didn't direct request from Boss, we know he didn't like it.....to bypass him.

I personally think if my Manager didn't directly request from boss, my FC will take his own sweet time to request increment for our behalf. So now since the Company B have increment, he must be fair and have to request increment for Company A's staff.

Alpha

No comments: