Monday, January 23, 2006

Clearing Storeroom

Haiz~~~ after a great fish meal, I have to help in clearing the storeroom, it have invade by termite. Wow they do chew things fast.....only last month we have discover the invasion....it already eat almost half of our records.....I'm wondering why the termite didn't call all it relative...and long-long distance relative to come along to help chew up ALL the records. It will help us a lot. At least we won't go there to repacks everything....

I just pity my other colleague, they start packing it since this morning and they miss out the fish feast. The after-effects is to great...they call for backup, so I was sent there :( to help re-categorize the records and pack it up. Luckily we manage to finish before 5pm......but still have some boxes are unseal as we run out of cellophane tape.....who cares we are all very tired.....we will attend to it later! Haahaaa

~ Alpha

No comments: