Friday, January 13, 2006

In the beginning......

hmmmm.... it have been almost 24 hours since my 1st welcome posting, but still no sign of Omega posting. Jz wondering will this blog last. Maybe Omega let me start first......ya that is the most logical reason since I'm the Alpha........"the beginning".

The blog is up but I'm wondering when will ppl notice our humble blog? Anywhere who want to read our stories.....we are nobody...we are not famous....but at least it will become our journal jotting our thought. But my mind are "popping-up" with the some questions "could our blog become famous and with a lot of reader"?? or "Will our blog listed as the best Bloggies in year 20XX?". Am I thinking toooo much.....check this out the Bloggies 2005 Winners. Maybe I'm attracted to the prize listed.....who doesn't? .......... waittttt ............... what the prize is only USD20.05 and....aand some free T-shirts. Ok....ok I think i'll stop blogging right now!...........jz joking...at least i'll get RM75.00 (RM = Ringgit Malaysia) IF I win! with RM75.00 I can ......can.....cannnnn....what I'm going to do with RM75.00!!??......let me think about it.....

So anybody like to make suggestion to me?.....ooooh no....it jz only me....talking alone.

~ Alpha

No comments: