Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Long Story.....(2)

Wow....u will not belief where I've been just now. I 've just back from visiting Z......no it is not dating....it is a coincident that church members want to visit her house which I am one the visiting group.....furthermore it is coincident that she is at home.....because in my mind thinking she will be still working! So we stay about 45 min to chit chat with Z and her mom, then we left. On our way back home, suddenly all sort of advice aiming at me!

Guy 1 : she is good ho?

Guy 2 : you two seem have a nice chat jz now!

Guy 1: think about it lah!

Guy 2 : if got time u should look for her lah! Both of you can try to be friend 1st. No need to think a lot right now.

Guy 1 & 2 : blaaaa....blahhhhh (advice).......

But one thing I have confirmed thru this visit.....Z is younger than me! Why.....why....this thing happen to me.....is it really coincident....or it is the arrangement of the Almighty One?

I'm dead meat now!

~ Alpha

No comments: