Saturday, January 21, 2006

Omega........do you exist?

You might not have notice that this blog have 2 blogger.....which is Alpha & Omega and this have become our blog title. Why 2 blogger?......initially I thought I maynot have much things to write on this blog (still the same today), so to have a co-blogger will be great as to fill up the blog empty space. You might still wondering.....all this while this blog only have Alpha posting.......where is Omega? Is he real? The answer is YES....Omega is real.....he is not a fictitious entity that I've created. It is already hard to become 1 person......why should I bear the burden to pretend to be somebody else!! :)

Now Omega is busy attending his workload, so for the time being you will always hear from me. Omega will blog soon......pls be patient......I myself also waiting for his post.

~ Alpha

No comments: