Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Long Story

Dear Omega,

Start what we have left out from our conversation this afternoon. So it begin at my lunch time. Today I take my lunch alone.....ALONE....look how lonely I am, no....lah my colleagues go for shopping....i didn't follow them loh . Then about half an hour later I return to my office . Hah! got 2 lady colleagues take their lunch at office . They eat Maggie Mee I think. Ok...ok....you must be saying I'm very "cheong hei" (long winded) telling you so much detail. My story will begin soon....be patience.

So as usual loh....I go and flick the newspaper and....and....er...er....ah I forgot how their conversation started ....ooh ya....they ask me why I take my lunch alone, so I just say that I don't want go shopping (they take lunch quickly then go shopping)

Lady A : Shopping ah! I take very long time to choose and buy 1 cloth.

Alpha : then lady A, how about ur bf eh! ur bf know how to buy cloth for himself or u buy for him ah?

Lady A : he buy himself lah....man cloth very easy to buy one

Alpha : but i don't how to buy cloth punya wo...

Lady A & B : then how u buy cloth?

Alpha : when I buy cloth i take along my consultant (my younger sister) with me loh.

Lady B : then u should hv gf, next time you two can go shopping loh

Alpha : ha..haaa.

Lady A : u answer me honestly do you have gf?

Alpha : No loh

Lady A : so recently do u tackle any girls?

Alpha : eeeh.....er......I got call, but she very bz....not time to talk/call me one!

Lady A : then if she continue to reject u, you better find another one loh

Lady B : u should not give up, you ask her out for lunch/dinner or for movie and etc....etc

Lady A : answer me honestly...have tackle any girls before?

Alpha : no loh

Lady A : now..guy need to make the 1st step.......bla....blahhhh (advice)

Lady A : you don't have friends or girls at church meh?

Alpha : most of my friends already marry loh.......church ah....those that around my age already being "book" by other ppl, only left school going kids & "kakak-kakak"

Lady B : how about the one name Z, how old is she and how old is you?

Alpha : i'm **years old

Lady B : ok lah....tonite I'll call her to ask her age for you.

Alpha : i think Z is younger than me, last time i got ask her....but now I forgot what is her age.

Lady A : Lady B, when u call her make sure u don't tell her that Alpha want to tackle her, you know!

Lady B: I know!

Lady A : girls likes people that talk sweetly about them, actually all girls alike.

Alpha : I know, it call "beautiful lies" (mei li de huang yen).....I'll bear that in mind....anymore girls weakness you want to share with me?

Lady A : no loh....different girls got different weakness....blahhhh...bla.......

2.00pm I go back to my work desk

3.00pm....

Lady B : do you really want to tackle Z, I can help you call her tonite to ask her age?

Alpha : no need loh, just now I only talk-talk.

Lady B : what lah....if need help u can call my husband....maybe he can teach you some useful things.

Alpha : ok..thanks.

I'm pathetic.

~ Alpha

No comments: