Saturday, January 14, 2006

Feel blessed

Just arrive home from my church service. Today's sermon make me ponder that I'm blessed, because I'm healthy. Few days ago I visit one friend in B.G Hospital. He is admitted there because of his kidney problem. I was told that he only have 1 kidney left as 10 years ago some sickness have cause one of his kidney to be taken out. Now I've found out that he is transfer to General Hospital as his sickness quite serious that require dialysis.

Few months ago I've visit my friend's father in General Hospital. His father have an accident and now he is laying in hospital paralysis....and blind but able to move only one hand. During my visit, he is still unconscious....with no scratch on the body, I'm thinking did he really have an accident? Until now I'm not very sure did he really have an accident, but I guess if he really have an accident could be that his head knock on hard surface that cause his unconsciousness and paralysis (head injury).

Two weeks ago my boss's wife together with her friends baking cookies and sell them, the proceeds will be donate to charity society (cancer society & etc). She ask us (office staff) help her to raise the fund by selling it. We, office staff help her and sell quite a number of container. I guess people are willing to buy because Chinese New Year is around the corner. They intend to make some goodwill by doing some charity. I myself also buy 1 container

I feel I'm blessed.....able to do some charity.

~ Alpha

No comments: