Sunday, January 22, 2006

Marriage, marriage & marriage

Ever since my sister marriage, everybody's eyes is looking at me! Today some family friends who are looking for my parents ask me....you didn't go out meh? Today is Sunday.....no dating ah? NO...that's my answer.

Do I look that desperate to marry somebody's daughter? Why all of you keep on pressuring me? Day and night....there are sure somebody standing near me to ask "when is your turn to get marry?" ......."do you need any recommendation?"........"that girl you don't like meh?"......."you consider her lah?" and the list go on.......

Luckily I have peace of mind during my night sleep......at least I didn't dream of marriage. heeehe. But if these things keep on going....sooner or later.....I'll have nightmare on marriage!

SHY! that is everybody's perception towards me......if they don't have such perception, my father will plant it into their head...."my son is shy loh......that why until now he don't have gf loh".......then the next things to say will be "you recommend one for him lah"

Off and on.....my parent will mention Z and ask the same old question......."how old is Z?"......."you didn't call her ah?"......"she didn't call you ah?......."did you visit her at her work place?"....."where she stay?"....."how's her study?"........"how many paper left?"........"does she have bf?"........"do you like her or not?"......etc~ etc~

I DON'T KNOW! DON'T ASK ME ahhhhhhh!

As mention in my previous post.....the church visiting group and I did visit Z house few days ago.....but I can't remember whether I did told my parent or not about the visiting! But this is no longer important.....somehow they know it and blame me for withhold this info! It is getting worse as they are thinking I've been there for matchmaking. Noooooooo it really a normal church visit nothing else!

Please....please I'm begging all of you.......don't pressure me!

~ Alpha

No comments: