Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Movie Watching Day ~ Sunday

I jz finish watching Mr. & Mrs Smith. WoW...some of you might say I'm truly lagging behind, it's last year movie! Yes I admit I'm still far behind everyone in watching latest movie. Don't you presume that I don't like watching movies. I like movies a lot.....I love it. During those day I will usually sit in front of TV and watch it from dawn to dusk...... no lah....if I watch like that I'm blind now! So I really watch a lot of TV programs. "Cinema" quite a foreign word for me. Besides than being treat by others I won't step a foot inside the wonderful world call "cinema". Why...... ? I'm broke that why I didn't go loh. Hehe..

Until now I still seldom frequent cinema but it is better than those "day".....at least I'm able to watch about 2 to 4 movies a year. WHAT! 2 - 4 movies a year!! yes.....maybe for those who are cinema + movie buff it is nothing to be proud of.......yeah indeed I'm left behind compare to those cinema goer who help TGV or GSC to accumulate wealth by paying them weekly without fail.

But now......I'm watching movies at home.....nope..I didn't rent the movie......or buy it! It is very much thanks to the BT creator Bram Cohen. Don't know what is BT or the dude Bram Cohen?.....click Here. Yup now I usually spend a lot of time to d/l movie and watch them to catch with you guys! hehe...

~ Alpha

No comments: