Thursday, January 26, 2006

No Pay Raise?

Up to now I did not receive any news on pay raise. Fat chance to get it anyway, since the company have provide a oversea trip for the staff.

Anyway, few years back I did write a letter to the management to request a pay raise. Don't know why I have to courage to do so, but my dream come true! Few months later I did get a pay raise....in fact everybody get it.....does my letter have such a effect?

This time I won't write anymore letter, I believe it won't work every time. Just hope that there is a saviour out there to speak to my boss on our behalf for pay raise.

I like one of my manager who are persistently asking my FC "is there any pay raise and bonus this year?" I believe he do it for the sake of his subordinate.....Oh! my FC hope you do something on it.

~ Alpha

No comments: